Saturday, October 17, 2009

etsy shop

I've found a new love, bringing together design and fabric. Over the past few months, I've messed around with making across the body bags, and I made my first one for someone else. It was Anndy's birthday yesterday, and her favorite color being green, I thought she would enjoy the bag.

One of my flickr contacts takes amazing Polaroids of geometrical designs, and I thought that they would look awesome in fabric. So, one thing led to another, and I've opened an etsy shop so people from all over the world can see how cool they are and purchase them.

Unfortunately, I don't have much in the shop yet, but I'll get more in there soon. Check it out: www.amyselleck.etsy.com

If you're interested in one, I'd love to make one for you! A cheap bag at only $25. yahoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment