Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring is Here!


April is almost over and our first tulip has bloomed. The weather here can't make up it's mind; in the course of an hour it will be sunny, turn dark and sleet, rain, then the sun will come out again. It's the strangest weather I've seen in a long time.

We Moved! Again.
Last Thanksgiving, we had the opportunity to move, so we took it! We now live in a beautiful house with a kitchen for me, a yard for Parker and the kitties, an office for Dan, and even a bedroom for guests. It's a blessing to have all this space, quiet neighbors, and to have a trial run of owning a home (we are still renting). So for all of those of you who want to visit, we have the space and you're more than welcome. Our doors are always open!



CrossFit
After hearing about CrossFit for well over a year, a torn muscle in my shoulder finally convinced me to try out CrossFit. Six months later, I'm addicted and it has become a huge part of our lives. In January Dan got his Level 1 Certificate and is now an "official" CrossFit Trainer. I'm planning on getting my cert later in the  year, but I have to accomplish some goals before I do that. It's our dream to run our own gym, so we're in the very beginning phases of making our dreams come true.



Summer Plans
On the itinerary for the summer is another trip to Southern Utah. In mid-May, we're going to be heading down to Zion National Park and the surrounding area for a couple of weeks. My good friend Jenny E. landed her dream job as a ranger at the park, so we are going to visit her, explore the park, hopefully hike the Narrows, and get some great shots. After Zion, it's up in the air as to where we are going to go. There are sure to be pictures posted, so stay tuned!

Here's to another year of adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment