Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's Been A While

I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted to the blog. So much has happened!

January: we found out I was pregnant!


Our first view of our new addition!

Amy at 20 weeks

March: we moved from Lake Oswego to Portland to become a daily part of Strength Fit.
Dan turned 30!!! To celebrate, I surprised him with a new 55" TV and a PS3.







April: I turned 30!! To celebrate, Dan bought me a beautiful cake, with birds on it.


May: Both Dan and I got our first tattoos from the amazing Karina Figuera. Check out her site here. I still need to get some good pictures of Dan's finished artwork. The final touches were put on just a few weeks ago!

June: We celebrated our four year anniversary! For the special occasion, we spent the weekend on the Oregon coast in a small town called Oceanside. It was a rainy weekend, but it was great to spend so much time together.

July: Crossfit Games in LA for the weekend. It was hot, but it's always incredible to watch the athletes. In order to beat some of the heat, Dan and I brought some hats.

August: I got bigger, and bigger.
30 weeks (mid July)

Getting some relief from the pressure


September: My due date was Sep 22. In order to prep for the big day, we got the nursery together after a bit of an early false labor scare.




October: Jane decided to join us on October 6th. It was the best day of our lives! The all natural water birth was quick and the midwives at Andaluz were simply amazing. Jane was born at 8:49 am, weighed 9 pounds and half an ounce, and measured 20 inches. We can't imagine life without her!







November: Dan landed a dream job designing video games, but it meant moving to the San Francisco area the week of Thanksgiving. Jane is 6 wks old and is an amazing daughter.







We love you all and wish you a happy holiday!
Dan, Amy, & Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment